ANGEL FAQs (FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS) & TROUBLESHOOTING
Why can't I log into ANGEL?
1) Only students registered for the CURRENT semester can access ANGEL. If you registered for an online class for the upcoming semester, you will not be able to access ANGEL until the semester break (generally one week before the start of classes).
2) There is up to a 24-hour delay between the time you register for an online class during the semester break (or during drop/add) and the time you can access ANGEL.
I forgot my username and/or password to ANGEL, what do I do?
On the ANGEL home page, click the "I forgot my password link" and enter your SCHOOL email address. ANGEL will send a link to your school email address that will allow you to reset your password. If you are still unable to access ANGEL, please contact your course instructor for assistance.
Why don't I see my course(s) in ANGEL?
Courses will not be available in ANGEL until the first day of the semester. If you do not see your course(s) by the end of the first day of the semester, please check your class schedule in BannerWeb to verify you are registered for an online course. If you are registered for an online course and do not see the course in ANGEL, please contact the instructor for the course.
How do I contact my instructor?
Should I use ANGEL email or school email
to contact my instructor?
I've called my instructor several times
with no answer. Where's my instructor?
How are assignments submitted?
I submitted my assignments -- but never
received a grade. What happened?
I don't see my
test! Where is it?
How do I see my
To view grades in ANGEL:
To view grades in Gateway:
Still don't see your
grade? Contact your instructor.
FIRST TIME USERS -- UNABLE TO LOG INTO ANGEL
RETURNING USERS --
UNABLE TO LOG INTO ANGEL
1) The first time you logged into ANGEL you were asked to change your password. Please be sure you are using the NEW password (no longer your birthday).
2) Please verify you are using the correct ANGEL site: http://gvtc.angellearning.com
3) Please make sure you're using 36_900###### (where ###### = the last 6 digits of your student ID number) for your username
4) Please verify you are registered for an online course using BannerWeb. (Directions for accessing BannerWeb).
Still can't login? On the ANGEL login page, click the "I forgot my password" link and follow the steps. When prompted for your email address, please enter your SCHOOL email address. Directions on accessing your school email account. Your school email address will be in the format: email@example.com (where emailusername is your school provided email username. This username is available in BannerWeb).
Still can't log into ANGEL? Please contact your COURSE INSTRUCTOR. Contact information is provided on the MGTC Employee Information page.
COURSE NOT AVAILABLE
If you are able to login to ANGEL but do NOT see your course(s) listed under "Courses:"
1) Please check the date, you will NOT be able to see your course(s) until the semester begins. Check the school calendar for semester start dates.
2) Please verify you are registered for an online course using BannerWeb. (Directions for accessing BannerWeb).
3) Have you recently enrolled in an online course? There is up to a 24-hr delay between the time you register for an online course and the time you will be able to view
the course in ANGEL.
4) Still don't see your course? Please contact your COURSE INSTRUCTOR. Contact information is provided on the MGTC Employee Information page.
ERROR MESSAGE -- “You are using an unsupported version of Internet
Explorer [or Mozilla Firefox]. Please upgrade to the latest
Please download and install the latest version of either Internet Explorer 7 or Mozilla Firefox 3.