Being a student here at Middle Georgia Technical College certainly has its advantages. One of the biggest is that we're here to help you achieve your goals. Whether it be finding a job after graduation, or simply getting the help you need in a class, we can help. After all, Your Future is Our Business!
- CARE Center
- From help with registration, testing, or your classes to figuring out exactly what program here at MGTC is best for you, the CARE Center is here to help you get the most out of your education.
- Career Services
- Ready to start looking for a job? Want to learn about possible co-op opportunities or internships? The Career services office is the place for you. From practice interviews to help with resumes they'll get you prepared for what you came to school for... a job!
- If you're ready to take the final step of your education at MGTC, then here's where you'll get all the information you need, including graduation applications.
- The policies and procedures here at MGTC affect you; learn about them so that you can be better prepared.
- Learning Support
- The Learning Support Center is a tutoring lab with the mission of providing support and assistance in order for students to meet the expected outcomes of the core curriculum at Middle Georgia Technical College.
- The Library is a wealth of information just waiting to be tapped in to. Don't let the awesome learning opportunities and assistance that our Library staff provides pass you by
- Student Organizations
- The student organizations here are some of the finest in the nation. Competing nationally, helping our community, and serving the students: there's something for everyone to participate in.
- Learn what technological resources are available to you and how to use them properly.
If you can't find the exact service you need, check out our Campus Contacts page for a list of phone numbers and e-mail addresses. If you still can't find what you're looking for, use our contact page to contact us or call the main phone number at 478-988-6800.
Not yet a Student?
This section or our website is mainly for currently enrolled students. If you're interested in becoming a student, check out admissions to get the process started
To request a transcript, download this form, fill it out, and fax it to 478-988-6947.