New Student Orientation
Orientation, Advisement, and Registration policies and Procedures.Click Here for Orientation
Learning Support Center
The Learning Support Center provides a variety to services to tutor and assist students.
The CARE Center
From placement tutoring to advisement to registration, the goal of the CARE (Counseling, Advising, Retention, and Evaluation) Center is to get you on and keep you on the path to academic success
We offer a wide variety of services to benefit students and make sure they succeed at Middle Georgia Technical College.
- Monday - Wednesday: 7:45 AM - 7:00 PM
- Thursday: 7:45 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday: 7:45 AM - 3:30 PM
- Hours may vary in between quarters and holidays.
Placement testing is available in the Testing Center
- Monday - Thursday: 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM